Creamy potato and roasted cauliflower soup recipe
Try this creamy potato and roasted cauliflower soup recipe to create a delicious,easy-to-make meal. This comforting meal is perfect for colder days.Try it today for an easy, comforting meal.
- 2 potatoes peeled & chopped
- ½ head cauliflower chopped into florets
- 1 clove garlic
- ¾ red onion chopped
- 8 tbsp olive oil
- salt & pepper
- 360 ml vegetable stock
- 4 tbsp coconut cream
- 1 tsp fresh thyme
- Preheat the oven to 400°F
- Add the potatoes, cauliflower,garlic, onion, olive oil, salt and pepper to a baking dish and cover with kitchen foil.
- Place the vegetables into the hot oven to bake for 25 minutes, then remove the kitchen foil and continue to bake for a further 10 minutes uncovered.
- Add all the ingredients into a blender, along with the hot vegetable stock and blend until smooth.
- Serve the soup topped with coconut cream and thyme leaves.
Serving: 1personCalories: 411kcalCarbohydrates: 27gProtein: 4gFat: 34gSaturated Fat: 9gPolyunsaturated Fat: 3gMonounsaturated Fat: 21gSodium: 388mgPotassium: 748mgFiber: 5gSugar: 4gVitamin A: 217IUVitamin C: 59mgCalcium: 39mgIron: 2mg
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!