Anyone can easily make this delicious easy lamb loin chops recipe that is full of flavour. The heady mixture of, white wine, dried herbs and Dijon mustard is a winning combination of flavours. Herbs de Provence traditionally mixes several dried herbs including basil, thyme, rosemary, and lavender although the combination does vary by brand. For a change, try this delicious rub on pork tenderloin, chicken or beef.
This recipe is easy to follow and anyone pushed for time or new to cooking will have no trouble making it. The only thing to keep in mind is the cooking time, which will vary depending on the preparation method used.
Easy lamb loin chops recipe
- 1 tbsp dried herbs de Provence
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp Dijon mustard
- 1 tbsp dry white wine
- ½ tsp salt
- ¼ tsp fresh ground black pepper
- 1 clove garlic minced
- 8 chops lamb loin trimmed 1 inch thick
- cooking spray for pan
- Preheat your grill to roughly medium-high
- Spray your pan with the cooking spray
- Mix, olive oil, mustard, wine, salt, garlic and Herbes de Provence in a bowl.Then brush it over all of the chops evenly
- Put the loin chops in the pan, for about 4minutes for each side, but cook to your level of done.
- Serve them with bread and salad