Garlic Cauliflower & Mushrooms Recipe
A gorgeous Garlic Cauliflower & Mushrooms Recipe that plant-based eaters will adore
- 4 tbsp olive oil
- ½ onion chopped
- 450 g mushrooms
- ½ cauliflower head, cut into florets
- 2 tbsp vegetable broth
- 1 tsp thyme leaves chopped
- 2 tbsp fresh parsley chopped
- 4 clove garlic minced
- salt & pepper, to taste
- Heat the oil in a large pot over a medium-high heat. Add the onion and sauté until softened.
- Add the mushrooms and cook for 4-5minutes, then add cauliflower and cook until golden and crispy, roughly 8-10minutes.
- Pour in the vegetable broth and cook for 2 minutes. Add the thyme, 1 tablespoon of parsley and the garlic, and cook for a further 1 minute. Season generously with salt and pepper, sprinkle with the remaining tablespoon of parsley, and serve.
Serving: 1personCalories: 178kcalCarbohydrates: 10gProtein: 5gFat: 15gSaturated Fat: 2gPolyunsaturated Fat: 2gMonounsaturated Fat: 10gSodium: 60mgPotassium: 619mgFiber: 3gSugar: 4gVitamin A: 209IUVitamin C: 42mgCalcium: 33mgIron: 1mg
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!