Healthy air fryer granola recipe
Discover a healthy granola recipe that you can make in your air fryer. You don't have to compromise nutrition for taste with this tasty and convenient recipe. It's quick, easy, and perfect for those seeking a healthier breakfast option.
- 65 g coconut sugar
- 4 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp ground cinnamon
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- ¼ tsp salt
- 120 g rolled oats
- 60 g pecans roughly chopped
- 30 g pumpkin seeds
- 40 g coconut flakes unsweetened
- 30 g sunflower seeds
- Put the coconut sugar, olive oil, cinnamon, vanilla extract, salt, rolled oats, pecans, pumpkin seeds, coconut flakes, and sunflower seeds into a large bowl and mix well.
- Line an air-fryer basket with foil to create a foil basket. Working in batches, add ⅓ – ½ of the granola mixture(depending on size of air fryer basket) and cook at 350°F (175°C). Cook for 6-9minutes until golden and crispy, stirring halfway through.
- Transfer the granola to a large heat proof bowl and set aside to cool. Repeat the process with remaining oat mixture.
- Once cooled, serve the granola with fresh berries and plant based yogurt (not included in nutritional breakdown).
Store the granola in an airtight container, at room temperature, for up to 1 month.
Serving: 1personCalories: 278kcalCarbohydrates: 22gProtein: 5gFat: 20gSaturated Fat: 5gPolyunsaturated Fat: 4gMonounsaturated Fat: 10gTrans Fat: 0.003gSodium: 92mgPotassium: 173mgFiber: 4gSugar: 6gVitamin A: 10IUVitamin C: 0.3mgCalcium: 29mgIron: 2mg
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!