If you are looking for a super quick and juicy pork tenderloin air fryer recipe then you have come to the right place. There are buttons below to allow you to print the recipe for easy use at home.
Note: Cooking time for this pork recipe will depend on many factors, such as the internal starting temp of the tenderloin, the size of the potato chunks, and the make/model of the air fryer used. In this recipe, the pork is removed from the fridge 30 minutes prior to cooking and the potatoes were cut into equal-sized pieces, as shown below.
The air fryer used for this recipe is listed below. Cooking times and instructions will vary among different units. So be sure to adhere to the recommended guidelines for pork tenderloin for your specific unit before preparing this recipe.
Pork tenderloin air fryer recipe
- 1-1¼ lbs. pork tenderloin trimmed
- 2 lbs. red potatoes cut into bite-sized pieces
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tsp dried rosemary
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp onion powder
- salt & black pepper, to taste
- Fresh rosemary and thyme leaves, if desired for a garnish
- Take your pork tenderloin from the fridge half an hour before cooking. Get rid of the excess fat and any membrane if necessary1-1¼ lbs. pork tenderloin
- Select the “Air Crisp” function on the air fryer with temperature set to375°F and set timer to 25 minutes. Then press “Start” to pre-heat.
- Whilst it pre-heats, mix the garlic powder, onion powder dried rosemary and half the olive oil in a little bowl. Then season with salt and black pepper, to taste, and give it a stir to combine the mixture.2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil, 2 tsp dried rosemary, 1 tsp garlic powder, 1 tsp onion powder, salt & black pepper, to taste
- Brush the oil mixture over the pork tenderloin then set aside
- Put the diced potatoes in a good sized bowl and add the remaining seasoned oil mixture, then toss to combine.2 lbs. red potatoes, 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil, 2 tsp dried rosemary, 1 tsp garlic powder, 1 tsp onion powder, salt & black pepper, to taste
- When the air fryer flashes “Add Food,” and beeps, remove the basket, (Remember: it will be veryhot , so be careful)! and place the seasoned tenderloin inside. Place at an angle, as shown,.
- Add the potatoes around the tenderloin and place the basket back inside the airfryer. Close the lid and start cooking
- After 10 minutes, carefully turn the tenderloin whilst giving the potatoes a stir to ensure they brown evenly. Continue air frying for another 10 minutes then observe the internal temperature of the tenderloin with an instant read meat thermometer. Safe cooking temperature for pork tenderloin is145°F. Remove the pork tenderloin from the air fryer when the temperature is just above 140°F as the temperature will continue to rise several degrees while it rests. If you don't like pink results, air fry the pork for several more minutes before removing it. Allow the tenderloin to rest for 3-5 minutes before you serve.
- With the tenderloin now removed, shake the basket and air fry the potatoes for another 5 minutes
- Now for the best bit, carve your pork tenderloin into slices and serve immediately with your air fried roasted potatoes on the side and a drizzle of your favourite pork cooking sauce on top. Then, if you fancy a garnish, try finely chopped rosemary or thyme to accentuate all those lovely flavours. Enjoy!Fresh rosemary and thyme leaves, if desired for a garnish