Pumpkin mug cake recipe
Indulge in the ultimate fall treat with our pumpkin mug cake recipe! Quick, easy, and perfect for Halloween festivities.
- 1 egg
- 3 tbsp pumpkin puree
- 2 tbsp maple syrup
- 2 tbsp almond milk
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- ½ cup unsweetened almond flour
- ½ tsp baking powder
- ½ tsp cinnamon
- ¼ cup walnuts chopped
- Whisk together the egg, almond milk, coconut oil, pumpkin puree, and maple syrup until they are well combined.
- Add the almond flour, cinnamon, baking powder, and chopped walnuts to the liquid mixture. Mix everything thoroughly until you have a smooth batter with no lumps.
- Split the batter between two microwave-safe mugs. Microwave on 800W for 3.5 minutes until the cake rises and sets. If necessary, microwave 15-30 seconds more.
- Allow the mug cake to cool for a minute before handling. Enjoy the pumpkin mug cake directly from the mug, or slide a knife around the edges and transfer it to a plate.
Serving: 2personCalories: 409kcalCarbohydrates: 24gProtein: 11gFat: 33gSaturated Fat: 8gPolyunsaturated Fat: 8gMonounsaturated Fat: 3gTrans Fat: 0.01gCholesterol: 82mgSodium: 160mgPotassium: 189mgFiber: 5gSugar: 14gVitamin A: 3625IUVitamin C: 1mgCalcium: 195mgIron: 2mg
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!