Simple mushroom soup recipe
A simple mushroom soup recipe that is made a little more decadent with the addition of creme fraiche.
- 1 Carrot Chopped
- 2 tbsp Coconut Oil
- 1 Onion Chopped
- 1/2 Leek Sliced
- 5 1/3 cups Mushrooms Chopped
- 1 Parsnip Sliced
- 1 Potato Cubed
- 2 1/2 Cups Vegetable Stock
- 1/2 Cup Creme Fraiche
- Heat the oil in a large pot, and fry the chopped onion and leek for about 3 minutes
- Then, add the mushrooms and fry for another 10 minutes stirring every now and then.
- Next, add the carrot, parsnip and potato. Mix well and fry for 3-4 minutes and season to your liking
- Pour in your hot stock and bring to the boil. Then simmer, covered for about 15 minutes. until the vegetables arenice and tender.
- Use a hand blender to mix until smooth, add creme fraiche and serve.
Serving: 1personCalories: 204kcalCarbohydrates: 23gProtein: 6gFat: 11gSaturated Fat: 9gPolyunsaturated Fat: 0.4gMonounsaturated Fat: 0.5gSodium: 641mgPotassium: 664mgFiber: 4gSugar: 9gVitamin A: 3047IUVitamin C: 14mgCalcium: 36mgIron: 1mg
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!