Tasty tuna salad recipe
A tasty tuna salad that is ready in just 10 minutes. You got to try this!
For the dressing
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 3 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tsp honey
For the Salad
- 100 g broccoli
- 2 handful salad leaves
- 3 radishes sliced
- 1/2 cup tuna in water drained
- 2 tsp parmesan grated
- 2 slices bread
- Divvy up the salad leaves, tuna and radishes between 2 plates
- Toast your bread and cut into cubes, then add to the salad.
- Put the broccoli in a pot of boiling water and cook for 5 minutes, then drain and add to your salad plates.
- Mix all the dressing ingredients in a small bowl then drizzle it over the salad. Sprinkle with parmesan and serve.
Serving: 1personCalories: 328kcalCarbohydrates: 26gProtein: 21gFat: 14gSaturated Fat: 2gPolyunsaturated Fat: 2gMonounsaturated Fat: 10gCholesterol: 15mgSodium: 120mgPotassium: 267mgFiber: 1gSugar: 4gVitamin A: 343IUVitamin C: 54mgCalcium: 46mgIron: 1mg
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!