Vegan Raspberry & Chocolate Pancakes Recipe
No more missing out if your vegan, try these delicous pancakes right now!
- 120 g All purpose flour
- 1 tbsp Baking Powder
- ¼ tsp Salt
- 1 tbsp Flaxseed meal
- 1 tsp Apple cider vinegar
- 1 tbsp Coconut sugar
- 2 tbsp Melted coconut oil
- 2 tsp Vanilla extract
- 240 ml Almond milk, unsweetened
- 90 g frozen raspberries
- 55 g vegan chocolate chips
For greasing the pan
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- In a large bowl, mix together the flour, baking powder and salt. Setaside.
- In a separate large bowl, mix together the flaxseed meal, apple cider vinegar,coconut sugar, melted coconut oil and vanilla extract. Stir to combine, thenslowly whisk in the almond milk.
- Fold the dry ingredients into the wet ingredients and mix to form a batter. Stir in the raspberries and chocolate.
- Heat some of the coconut oil in a non stick pan over a medium heat. Add ⅓ cup of the pancake batter to the pan for each pancake, and cook for 3-4 minutes until bubbles formalong the edges.
- Flip the pancakes over and cook for a further 2-3 minutes. Repeat this process with more coconut oil until theremaining batter has been used up.
This recipe makes 6 large pancakes, allowing 2 pancakes per serving.
Serving: 1personCalories: 473kcalCarbohydrates: 65gProtein: 6gFat: 19gSaturated Fat: 15gPolyunsaturated Fat: 2gMonounsaturated Fat: 2gSodium: 738mgPotassium: 113mgFiber: 10gSugar: 13gVitamin A: 10IUVitamin C: 8mgCalcium: 380mgIron: 4mg
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!