White Bean Spread Recipe
A delicious White Bean Spread Recipe that is great with bread or raw veggies.
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 onion chopped
- 1 clove garlic minced
- 440 g can white beans drained, rinsed
- 30 g sun dried tomatoes drained &chopped
- ½ lemon juiced
- 2 tbsp parsley chopped
- 2 tbsp chives chopped
- 1 tbsp water
- salt & pepper, to taste
- 2 tbsp tomato puree
- 1 tbsp vegan Worcestershire sauce
- Heat the olive oil in a pot over amedium-high heat and cook the onion and garlic for 2-3 minutes, until browned.
- Transfer into the bowl of a food processor, add the remaining ingredients and blitz until smooth.
- Serve the bread spread with bread, raw veg or crackers.
Serving: 1personCalories: 199kcalCarbohydrates: 33gProtein: 10gFat: 4gSaturated Fat: 1gPolyunsaturated Fat: 1gMonounsaturated Fat: 3gSodium: 74mgPotassium: 903mgFiber: 7gSugar: 6gVitamin A: 347IUVitamin C: 17mgCalcium: 110mgIron: 5mg
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!